Sunday, December 19, 2010

Here we go again.

I did it again, I replaced friends with food. Nachos this time. It's beginning to be a more common occurrence. Did you hear I'm practically engaged? We aren't totally positive yet... still waiting for the  test results. Lie. funny, but a lie. I like my new job, its really fun. not a lie. I think it will be even better once I move and I don't need to drive as far to get there. My friend came home from Logan, then got his wisdom teeth out. I went and visited him last night, he acted pretty normal the whole time... too bad, I think he would be funny on drugs. Christmas is in a week, can you even believe it? I can't. Its a great time of the year, and its not even feeling like it. Dinner Party tonight though, thats funn, I'm pretty excited! Oh and the 26th, YMAD party. I'm pretty psyched out of mind.

Do you know who this is?

                                                                                              Yes, thats Ramona Flowers.

No comments :

Post a Comment