Friday, October 8, 2010

Needed.

It's True. 


Sometimes I wish so desperately that I had Long Brown Hair, that I put in hair extensions. Mostly randomly on random days and for different occasions. It's something I do. It's something that makes me happy. 


 I love the sound of rain.
I love the feel of rain. 
I love the smell of rain. 
I love the look of rain
In short, I love rain. 


Driving home from school, those are one of my most favorite times of the day. A nice long car ride with loud music and no one around. 


Yesterday was even better. 




The sky was beautiful, Just seconds away from a down pour of rain. You could just tell by looking at those clouds. 
So I started home with the windows down, the music up, and singing. cause thats what I do. 
I like taking the back roads home, the freeway gets so backed up after school, plus, those roads are SO pretty right now. the leaves changing, no cars, no buildings, ( well a few. but still ) then it started raining.


 it was so pretty,
 so needed,
 so refreshing. 


keeping the windows down I drove home, getting all wet, taking every backroad possible, just being so incredibly happy to be here. driving. getting wet. not caring about anything. 
Right when I got home reality set back in. Dang. well, it was nice while it lasted. 


I need to write a paper now. I wish you a wonderful day! 




A Bientot- ElizaJane



No comments :

Post a Comment