Saturday, May 11, 2013

TEN and ELEVEN


TEN: MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS 


No no, not Ten most embarrassing moments, its: 
number ten; most embarrassing moments.

The thing is, I HATE getting embarrassed. Hate it. I really spend so much time thinking of ways to avoid all kinds of embarrassment. I mean, so much time! I am very conscious of it. Unusually conscious of it. But also, when I do get embarrassed, I dwell on it for days. 
After that I push it from my mind and never think of it again. 

Quite literally because I cannot think of any. 

Which is why I am a day late on this one. 



and I still got nothin.



ELEVEN: SELL YOURSELF IN TEN WORDS


Impulsive
Artistic
Romantic
Funny
Sarcastic
Distracted
Clean
Kind
Sensitive
Scrappy




These are pretty, aren't they. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment