Thursday, May 9, 2013

NINE: A Moment From My Day



ATT: GONE WITH THE WIND SPOILER.






My book, Gone With the Wind. I am SO CLOSE to being done! So close. and from 11:00 this morning to 2:00 this afternoon I read. and so much happened. but the moment of my day I want to share happened at the DMV. We went to renew my license, finally.  I am a legal driver now guys. I was reading my book while we were waiting, and the WORST THING HAPPENED. 


BONNIE DIED. 
BONNIE DIED AND THAT WILL KILL RHETT. HE IS GOING TO DIE OF SADNESS. I AM SO SO WORRIED. 

I felt sick. I had to put the book down. I was going to cry. 


That first sentence is as far as I got. I promptly closed the book.


I have felt like this ever since 3:30.


Just writing about it makes me want to cry! I haven't been able to open it up again. (Except for the picture. That's it.)
I am so ready to see the movie. I want Scarlett and Rhett to be in love.





1 comment :

  1. Hahaha. Okay I definitely need to read the book now, and I laughed so hard seeing that pic of you on your couch! I can totally relate! I get soo involved in books that I am devastated if something bad happens to the character!

    ReplyDelete