Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HAPPY FOOL BIRTHDAY!!!!

YES YES, it was my birthday! Happy April Fools day :) and my real birthday yo! its been that way for 21 years. 

I keep thinking my parents will call me up one of these years, and fool me good. so good." Oh honey.... you were really born December 25th..." THANK YOU MOM AND DAD. I LIKE MY FAKE BIRTHDAY THANKS.

I got a new camera for my birthday! so exciting. also, Brad got me F•R•I•E•N•D•S !! WHAT. That is my new favorite thing ever. plus the camera. too. but those friends..... haha they are so friendly! funny. I mean, those friends are so funny. Tonight I am leaving my kitchen lights off so I don't need to see how dirty it is. I don't want to clean tonight. 

also, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ELECTRICAL SOCKETS AT SCHOOL. They are all upside down. ? and those people should stop eating in class. it is smelly.

new camera, still working on the spacing....

birthday dinner picture time

baby emmett he is just SO FREAKING CUTIE.

No comments :

Post a Comment