Friday, March 11, 2011

fair.

its not fair for god to take that beautiful spirit from one of the most wonderful families i will ever know. 

its not fair that her bitch of a boyfriend decided to break up with her the night before her 19th birthday. 


                im here for you girls.


my best friend is leaving for two years. all the way to Argentina. 


i would sell my soul to the devil to be able to play guitar like kathleen. 

what you buy at wal-mart only depends on which side of the store you enter first.

this weather has been so wonderful. 

i feel so so much better about everything when i can just feel the sun

i drag out the last 10 pages of every book i read.... i hate to see the little world i had been living in blow up like that. they have to end, but its still sad to see it go.


this is a list of my day. and this is how i feel in the winter. 

3 comments :

  1. Eliza, I love you. I love reading your blog, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza I love you so much more than Mego!!Jk But I love your blogs also and thanks so much for being there for me. YOur amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliza, I love you more than Mego and Megan. I love to see you being happier. You are a really good friend and I also love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete