Sunday, March 20, 2011

David Archuleta

isn't it funny the weird situations life throws at you? 
Happy birthday Tyler. make it a..................... great day. ;)

My dad pretty much saved my life today. it was basically the first thing he did when he got home from his epic trip. he like, walked through the door, cleaned up a bit, and then started saving lives. k well, maybe not my life. but for sure my grade, and my brain. drafting is hard. but my dad is way good at it. i was pretty amazed. don't get me wrong, i'm always amazed at my dad. i'm just adding this to the list. plus he makes me laugh. what a great guy. i love him

amelia is going to california this week. on wednesday. TILL TUESDAY. thats long. what am i going to do? 

poetry?

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator. 

thats it, i'll write poetry while she is gone. 

(happy birthday tyler)

No comments :

Post a Comment