Sunday, December 12, 2010

bye bye bed.

My Childhood just walked out the door. I had that bed for yearrs. and the mattress, I had since I was 3 years old guys. and now This is what I am sleeping on now. I'm sleeping on my brothers old mattress on the floor. Don't worry, its for a good cause. I'm working on selling me and Amelia's twin beds and getting her a new bed. cause Im moving. OH. DID I MENTION I'M FINALLY MOVING? ITS TRUE GUYS. Its all working out. now.... I just need to pass my finals next week, which really what I should be doing is studying for them... math on monday. I really don't know how this will turn out. I am doing so badly. what if I fail and... ah... my parents... ohmanohmanOHMAN.

PRAY FOR ME. I think I need it. Thanks guys.
Wish me luck

peace out.

No comments :

Post a Comment