Monday, November 29, 2010

yes, yes, I know, my love.

This is how it works, you're young until you're not, you love until you don't, you try until you can't. You laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh, and everyone must breathe, until their dying breath. So, this is how it works, you peer inside yourself, you take the things you like, and try to love the things you took. Then you take that love you made, and stick it into some- someone else's heart, pumping someone else's blood. Then walking arm in arm, you hope it don't get harmed, but even if it does, you'll just do it all again.

RS


this is one of my most favorite songs, and this is pure genius. 


Its now holiday season, and its cold all the time. I'm freezing 98% of the time. annnnd I still love it. I love listening to christmas music, and drinking hot chocolate, and sitting in front of the fire place, and watching the snow, and reading books. ITs one of the greatest times of the year. eventually I get really sick of it, but then somewhere between August and November I forget that I was sick of it, and look forward to months of cold again. I want to go to salt lake, and walk around temple square. Its my favorite time to go to the temple. they have a new Pirates of the Caribbean coming out on may 20th! but actually I don't know how I feel about that. I want it to be good, but it miiiight not be. buuuut regardless I will probably like it. I'm pretty obsessed with those movies. like harry potter. and lord of the rings. Hey Keith Urban is pretty hot. 



1 comment :

  1. I really want to go to temple square too! .. Wouldn't hurt to have a guy with me either, if ya know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete