Friday, November 19, 2010

hey guess what

Harry Potter was so so AMAZING. I'M IN LOVE. OBSESSED. PASSIONATE. WHATEVER. I JUST LOVED IT.
annnd the nude scene? SO over blown. like, my initial thought was " wtf making out with no shirt on? gross. why." but now that I saw it in context, it makes sense. not that I approve, cause i don't, I just don't see it as such a big deal as some people made it.

I live at home, so i guess that automatically gives my parents right to lectures. Just not in my bedroom dammit. this is MY comfortable place. not somewhere for you to come in and make me miserable.

my sister hurt her tail bone. that makes me worried and sad for her. I hate to see her hurt. its horrible. but i think that my sister is awesome.

cauliflower is much better hot with cheese sauce on it.

I have a new song on my guitar. inspired be Mindy Gledhill.

I have used 'spell check' so many times on this post its not even funny. except it is pretty funny cause I just realized it and started laughing.

my painting is turning out fabulous. I love it. that makes me feel so good.

Lemonade is my favorite drink in the world. I love it and will drink it at any time of the day. I also love cheese cake, and thanksgiving is coming up so I am allowed to request cheese cake for dessert. and i think i will.

and today is Friday. what a wonderful word. some of my friends are coming back home to visit for Thanksgiving i.e. Trevor and Mego. that means I can round up megan from orem, and we can go PARTY. whayeah!

No comments :

Post a Comment