Wednesday, May 15, 2013

FIFTEEN

Day 15 is a day in the life post. What I do, on a normal basis. Well, its quite normal. On a basis.

STEP BY STEP, GO.

 

7:30am : 
Brad alarm goes off.

8:00am : 
Brad second alarm and Eliza alarm go off. Brad gets out of bed, Eliza rolls around and talks about calling in sick and never getting out of bed.  

8:10am :
Eliza gets out of bed.

8:30am :
Brad is showered, dressed, fed, and has made 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Eliza is slowly getting ready....

8:40am :
Brad is gone to work or school, Eliza's "you need to be putting on your shoes song-alarm goes off." (Send me on my way-- Rusted Root) 

9:00am : 
At work now, and doing some kind of computer work, listening to my favorite Intsrumental playlist I made, containing things from Memoirs of a Geshia, Harry Potter, Babies, and LOTR/Hobbit. 

10:00am :
Still doing paper work.

11:00am :
Finishing up paperwork............

11:30am :
Reading my book.

12:00pm :
Reading and eating my sandwich Brad made. 

1:00pm :
Reading.

2:00pm :
Done! Get to go home! Hard day of working....... heh.

3:00 and on :
Watch Greys Anatomy 
Clean Kitchen 
Make Bed
Laundry (I feel like I am always doing laundry.... but thats not really true.)
Pinterest.
Read Blogs
Hopefully start dinner
Google cats

Wait for Brad........... Sigh.... Lonely. 

When Brad gets home sometimes we go to Mapleton to see our families, or we talk and eat and shower, make chocolate banana shakes and watch FRIENDS except that we finished ALL 10 SEASONS CRAP. I'm not sure what we are going to do with our lives now. Probably go to bed earlier. That would be awesome. and smart. 






I watched a TV show called Private Practice, it was about a doctor.... She had an Ex husband, and now I am watching Greys Anatomy, and it is about THE EX HUSBAND. They are toast connected.
WHAT> it was the craziest thing! I am loving it. 
Dramatic doctor shows are my guilty pleasure....
Happy Wednesday!
E

No comments :

Post a Comment