Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mango Salsa

I made some AH.MAH.ZING mango salsa today for dinner at Mom's house, super proud. Not only did I make this salsa, but I took pictures while I did it! So proud. With my new camera. So happy. I originally got this recipe from A Beautiful Mess, a lovely blog that these two girlfriends post on like, three times a day. ( To clarify, they are not lesbians. Although I wouldn't mind if they were. They are just girlfriends. Like Sisters. ) If you like bloggers, and girls, and home DIY Decor and cute clothes, and all things bright, that is a good blog to follow. And you can follow mine. Too. 





















Just chop up the first 5 Ingredients, then Squeeze on the juice from the lime.

I didn't use that much cilantro, or any salt. also not that much garlic. But just season to taste. I did it, so I know you can.

I own a Ninja, so I hand chopped my fruits. I didn't want a Mango Salsa Smoothie, right? 
My Ninja is too good.

If you are like me, you may or may not know how to cut a mango. I ruined 2 before I Googled that crap and found this awesome website with pictures on HOW TO CUT YOUR MANGO. click HERE to see. 




1 comment :