Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mass Comm

I am in a new class this semester called Mass Communication. The Professor is great, and it is my favorite class thus far! We are focusing on being the media for a semester. We are doing that by blogging. Between my Professors excitement, a book called Blog Inc, and Rylee Greenings Blog, I decided that I can totally do this. I want to jump into blogging head first and get messy. Except blogging isnt that messy.






I felt like this cat about 2 weeks ago.
I CAN BLOG. I CAN DO IT. I CAN BE COOL TOO.














This week I feel a little more like this cat.
I JUST WANT TO SLEEP. I AM FINE NOT BEING COOL TOO.















If you want to see an awesome amazing blogging woman, go here to Rylee Greenings blog. She is the TA in my class, and I got tons of tutorials and blogging ideas from her as well as a great blogging book inspiration!

No comments :

Post a Comment