Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Coyote

http://www.dailycoyote.net/


Kim decided today, that my spirit animal is a coyote. I won't argue with that.  She gave me the best book to read, well actually listen to. I'm listening to it on my phone and it is so fun! I get to drive to work and walk to school, and lay on my bed not exerting any energy.... and read at the same time! Man, why didn't I start this sooner.

The book I am listening to is called The Daily Coyote. It is about a girl who moves to Wyoming all by herself, and lives there. She meets this hunky cowboy, which they fall in love of course, and she raises a baby coyote that he found for her. The best part is, is that ITS A TRUE STORY. She has a blog with pictures and everything. I would highly suggest it to anyone. And I would suggest that you listen to it. The reader has a great voice. It is so beautiful. The whole thing. She also has a cat. Named Eli. Its a perfect life.


How could you not want this??? I just had to get this out of my system. but... we all know that just blogging about it wont work all the way.

By the by, my best friend got married. She is married. MEGAN IS MARRIED!!!! Congrats to Megan and Trevor Carter! Everything about that day was perfect. <3


ps. brad is selling his car.

No comments :

Post a Comment