Monday, July 18, 2011

bean blankies.

Zerts are what I call desserts. Tray-trays are entrees. I call sandwiches sammies, sandoozles, or Adam Sandlers. Air conditioners are cool blasterz, with a z. I don't know where that came from. I call cakes big ol' cookies. I call noodles long-ass rice. Fried chicken is fri-fri chicky-chick. Chicken parm is chicky chicky parm parm. Chicken cacciatore? Chicky catch. I call eggs pre-birds, or future birds. Gummy bars, are chewy cubs. Root beer is super water. Tortillas are bean blankies. And I call forks...food rakes.


http://tomhaverfoods.com/


have you seen parks and recreation? it is so freaking funny. its like, an 11 on the scale. right up there with modern family. those two shows are the very best ones i have ever seen. and that 70 show, but that one is obvious.  




oh and yeah, HARRY POTTER WAS AMAZING. BEST. NIGHT. EVER. costumes=fabulous, friends=awesome, 6hourlinethatweweretheintheveryfrontof=FREAKING GREAT, movie it's self? SO good. HYEAH.


Ron- i'm in love with you. just at 19 years later  it will be a little bit harder to accept. maybe i'll just go for the twins. mmmm twins.....




pear lemonade, my new new favorite drink. happy birthday johnny two days ago. the package probably wasn't on time. cause its sitting on my bed................. 


life=changed.

 this little guy ^ is my favorite in the world. i may have cried a little. don't worry, i'll visit. 

1 comment :