Saturday, November 6, 2010

Important!

Yes. Yes it is true, I am a bus girl. I ride the bus to college. Thats not all,  its fun.  I really actually enjoy it.
Well so far at least.
I have only rode it twice so far. but I am buying a bus pass, and I will ride it a lot more often. well okay, at least one a week. hah... Well I won't lie. it was very stressful the first time... I mean, first of all it leave at 7:22 in the morning. If you know me, then you know that I don't function properly before 10:00. Seriously. So of course I slept in. but I still got there on time! Impressive, I know. So the bus leaves from Ihop in Springville. I had two dollars and I had no idea what to do with them. so when I got on the bus, I turned to the driver and asked if I could pay him.... Well, apparently that question didn't make any sense at all, because he stared at me like- what the heck girl. who are you.  So I tried again, Sir, I need to pay... for the ride... how do I do that?

"You unfold the money, and put it where it says Insert money"  oh. right. thanks.

after that every thing went fine. same on the ride home, except that time I just had two dollars in quarters, so it took fooooorevver to put them all through, and everyone was annoyed. but whatever. I'm a bus girl.
hopefully the bus will still work with my work. I have to work a bunch more. cause I'm moving out.

I'm in logan! I will tell you about it later. Its amazing. Thank you Logan for sharing.

Peace Folks.
ElizaJane

No comments :

Post a Comment